Scott J. Edwards, P.A. provides attorneys with a full range of legal writing, research, and litigation & trial support services. As a litigation attorney, you can save valuable time and resources by outsourcing your legal writing and research needs, allowing you to focus your time on core litigation tasks, practice management, and business development.
I have over eleven years of litigation and appellate experience in a broad range of practice areas, including personal injury, products liability, premises liability, automobile negligence, commercial litigation, business litigation, insurance coverage, first party property insurance, admiralty & maritime, and construction law. Services provided by Scott J. Edwards, P.A. include the following. Call 561-609-0760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.
- Motions for Summary Judgment
- Memoranda of Law
- Motions to Dismiss
- Discovery Motions
- Motions in Limine and Other Pretrial Motions
- Daubert Motions
- Jurisdictional & Venue Motions
- Motions for Rehearing and Reconsideration
- Sanctions and Disqualification Motions
- Proofreading, Editing, and Citation Checking
Litigation and Trial Support
- Proposals for Settlement & Offers of Judgment
- Jury Instructions
- Mediation Statements
- Deposition Summaries & Indexes
- Jury Verdict Research
- Trial Memos
- Trial Support & Research
- Motions for Directed Verdict, New Trial & Other Post-Trial Motions
- Hearing, Deposition & Mediation Coverage (Palm Beach & Broward Counties)
- Research Memos
- Case Assessment
- Opinion Letters
- Research for Articles & Presentations
- Statutory Research
- Legislative History Research
Scott J. Edwards, P.A. offers its clients hourly rates, flat rates, and per diem rates. Rates for each case or assignment will be agreed upon in advance between Scott J. Edwards, P.A. and the client based upon factors such as the novelty or complexity of the issues presented by the case, out-of-state research requirements, the amount of documents requiring review, and whether any work needs to be performed on an expedited basis.
Call 561-609-0760 or email email@example.com to schedule a consultation.